what's next? Click here to learn more!
- What’s next for me in my relationship with United Way?
- How do I continue to keep that United Way spirit and sense of community alive in my life?
- How do I next stay connected with current and former colleagues who I have admired and valued?
- How do I continue to learn from and with this amazing group pf people?
- How do I stay informed about what is next happening in the United Way network?
- How do I next want to contribute and give back for the betterment of my friends, colleagues, United Way, and my greater community?
- How do I next get help for me as a leader and for my United Way from people who know what they’re doing and have proven track records
- How do we preserve and transfer the knowledge and experience from the hundreds of leaders who have built the network into to what it is today and want it to remain successful in the future?
- United Way NEXT is your “go-to” resource to help find the answers.
UW NEXT has prepared two booklets Choosing a Financial Advisor and It’s Never Too Early or Too Late to Plan for Your Retirement that will help you plan efficiently for your retirement.
Additional Resources include:
The Familywize prescription drug discount card enables individuals to receive discounted pricing on prescription drugs, This is not insurance, nor is it intended to replace insurance. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD a NEXT Familywize Card. Read more about FAMILYWIZE.
This is a free service that identifies federal and state assistance programs for older Americans.
This website has articles related to the different aspects of retirement.
This website contains information that ranges from retirement planning to managing your retirement income. It also explains financial instruments for savings (IRAs, Roth IRAs, annuities, etc.).
This website contains articles on every aspect of a retiree's life.
This is a resource that matches continuing professionals 55+ with nonprofit organizations that need their help.
*Please note: This list of resources does constitute an endorsement by UW NEXT.
Is your product or service of interest to NEXT members?
Email UW NEXT to learn more about advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
UW NEXT Emeritus Board member, Dick Aft, co-authored several books on United Way history.